Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pipsqueaks can't have all the fun!




(RED)"neck-tie" affair! We did it. We stole the day for ourselves. Of course I can't help myself with getting carried away. A few beers in my backyard will always come at a price...that price...a theme! This was to be the last shindig for us before the big baby bump was to start growing, and boy did we ever go out with a bang! My husband and I share a birthday weekend (Sept 25 & 27), so celebrating together is always best. Here are some photos of the event. I wish I remembered more to tell you! Luckily photog Meg of www.bluelimephoto.com was there to capture all the images and details! Meg you rock!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    My name is Kali and I am so inspired by your blog and your work!  I have recently found that designing children parties is what I want to turn into a career. I studied Graphic Design and have been teaching children for over a year. 

    As a beginner, I am at a loss for where to start.  I know you are a busy lady and appreciate any advice you could offer!!

    I have a few specific questions at least.

    How do you charge for your time? Do you use a percentage of the total cost or have a flat fee?

    Do you have a few different packages that you offer? And what would a typical package include?

    Do you use preferred vendors for every client or do you go with the clients preferences?


    Thank you so much for taking the time to even read my email! I really appreciate it and any information you can offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the note Kali. I'd love to dish details with you, email me at pipsqueakparties@gmail.com

    ~jasmine

    ReplyDelete