Thursday, March 24, 2011

The wedding of my pipsqueak's dreams...

I am the luckiest mother on the planet. This I already knew, but on my wedding day, when she stood beside me and said "mom, I want you to save everything from this weekend, because I am going to have the exact same wedding"...be still my heart. I consider Bailley (aka boo, bai, etc.) to be my greatest critic. She sure tells ya how it is. For good or bad, an honest opinion will always come out of the mouth of your daughter. Lucky for me she shares my same taste for vintage, with a drop of old world Italy, and a dash of Provence. She tears the pages out of magazines right along side of me, watches HGTV like it's her second job, and prefers custom over off-the-shelf. This is why when the design for my wedding was in the works (for over a year and a half) she shared in the creative duties. I thought it would be nice during this cold, wintery, pregnancy hiatus I am on, to share with all of you the weekend that Pipsqueak Parties turned into Seaside Soirees...our wedding. 
Enjoy! 











This all took place on the Pemaquid Penninsula in Maine, Labor Day weekend 2009. 
Tented rehearsal on the Pemaquid River in the back yard of my Nana's B&B (nana banana is my idol)
Welcome luncheon in the same location for all of the out of town guests arriving
Home made spa treatments in the grass with my wedding party (one of the best memories even though it took place by default)
Vows on the cliff at the Pemaquid Lighthouse, complete with bagpiper, and aisles of flower-filled mason jars.
Reception at the 1812 Farm, a beautiful antique barn with sweeping lawns and old charm. 
Thank you meg @ bluelime photo for capturing these images.


jazz

2 comments:

  1. mommy+bailley+daddy=love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    -boo bear<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love your taste Jasmine ;) and your work is amazing!

    Sharice

    ReplyDelete